Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is two biome questions enough?

• 07-06-2011 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

i have prepared
    biome characteristics
    human interaction with a biome
    and how humans have caused soil erosion
    would learning just the first two off be enough or should i learn soil erosion aswell please helpconfused.gif??????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭martyllia

i'm only learning biome essays(didn't even start :D) there's always a q on biome ,and the soils are much harder for me,so i think its better to prepare well for biome,cover all of possible qs than wasting time on soil :)

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭ak4

if the trend continues as it has of changing between two biome questions and one soil question one year and one biomes and two soils the next this should mean two biome questions this year hopefully. the three main questions are....
    characteristics...
    human impact...
    and adaptations

so yes i think you are ok with two

just BEWARE how the question is asked

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I think you should learn the desertification (soil erosion) question as well. I did Geography in 2010 and don't remember it coming up so it's likely to come up, and it's not that hard actually (although I always felt there was less material to actually write about than biome characteristics, as some of it e.g. overcropping and overgrazing is quite similar and you don't want to repeat yourself).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 missiiss

hi .. im actually really worried about my biomes question because iii donnnntttt knowww annnyyyythingg ;xx we have the most horrible teacher ever.. :@ he didnt even start biomes with us ;x ... so i will just learn ``human activity`` ,, like overgrazing deforestation and over-cropping ... and im gonna use this answer for both soil erosion n changing biomes... do you thing that okay,, im really worried ;((

Advertisement