Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Squads

Options
  • 07-06-2011 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭

Just got FM2011 last week and decided to have a crack at managing Ireland. Does anyone have any tips on picking international squads, I just mainly do it on value and recent form and its not really working for me. How does everyone else do it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 CokeyBear

I'll take a rough look first at what I have available to me as a general guideline, then I'll build a tactic around that and choose the players once I've that done. I go on form, value and comparison of necessary attributes to fit the tactic. It's worked well for me so far, in my last Irish save I got to the 2012 Euro semis and the 2014 World Cup last 16 to be knocked out by Germany, not much I could have done there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Don't forget to send scout's to every corner of the world looking for players that qualify for Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

lucyfur09 wrote: »
    Don't forget to send scout's to every corner of the world looking for players that qualify for Ireland.

Can you hire scouts for an international team?

Advertisement