Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Skype down?

• 07-06-2011 11:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭

Appears to be down for me. Anyone else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

use the phone then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

It's working fine for me. Although it is doing an automatic update. I hate that!

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭HellboundIRL

It stopped working around 5 min ago for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Skype's website is up.

Tried the Skype application there - it did an automatic update but won't let me sign on either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

AH -> Web and tech queries

Btw, App seems to not work properly for me either.
    It works if you type number in and press enter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

Down for me too.

Skype's latest tweet:
    A small number of you may have problems signing in to Skype. We’re investigating the cause, and hope to have more details to share soon.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,514 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

****ing twats. They did this two weeks ago as well. It works just FINE (well, it's actually pretty crap but it's not like you're going to address the real issues with it) so STOP BREAKING IT!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭muff03

Houston, we have a problem. Doesn't want to leave me go online at all, even the app isn't working.

Also Zohan, ever noticed how that site always thinks google is down, or is that just me?

Just found this:
    http://www.engadget.com/2011/06/07/skype-goes-down-across-europe-microsoft-starts-wondering-if-it/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

It's back up for me now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Its just Micro$oft castrating the hamsters

Advertisement