Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to get nursery sets in munster

• 07-06-2011 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi All,

Myself and my wife are expecting out first baby in September and are currently trying to fit out a nursery at the minute. We are looking at buying changing tables, a cot and wardrobe and all the other bits and pieces. Can anybody recommend a shop in the Munster region that carries a good stock of such sets. Mothercare and the likes of Babyworld don't really carry to many sets. We have looked at numerous sets online but you can't really beat looking at them physically.

Thanks in advance !!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I found all the baby shops in Limerick really expensive.
    There is one near Castletroy with a nice show room,can't remember the name of it atm.
    Smyths toys is probably worth a look too.
    we bought everything on kiddicare.com.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

Cleary's in Thurles have a nice range of stuff. They're linked to Toymaster but are much more nursery-based than toy-based. There's also a small shop just off the Square (across the river from The Source arts centre) called Linnane's that do a smaller range of nursery equipment.

Other than that, the trip to IKEA is worth it if you're on a budget but want something funky.

Advertisement