Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommendation for building/heating work in Tinure area

Options
  • 07-06-2011 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Im looking for a recommendation for somebody reliable, experienced and trustworthy (with prior work that stands to them) for some interior renovation and heating work. I live out by Tinure. I plan to remove some walls between a kitchen and den, and possibly remove a side wall to a chimney breast, creating a large connected "L" shaped area. I also need to replace an existing stanley backboiler Aisling solid fuel stove with a bigger model to fuel the downstairs rads, and this may entail combining two hearths into one. I presume i'm looking for a builder with plumbing/heating knowhow, and I'd appreciate if anybody has any recommendation based on personal experience and work carried out that they are happy with. I say this as I have followed up on recommendations before, from reputable sources, but unfortunately with less than desireable results. Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Isnt Larry Fay based up beside you for heating ?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Duncelt

PM sent re: plumber

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

MugMugs wrote: »
    Isnt Larry Fay based up beside you for heating ?
    not anymore:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

whelan1 wrote: »
    not anymore:mad:

You're not serious??

Dont tell me he went under ??

• Advertisement
Advertisement