Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned in the Ladies Lounge for 7 days for Trolling

Options
  • 07-06-2011 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I have been given a 7 day ban from the Ladies Lounge for Trolling for creating the following thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056290742

I have to say I think its undeserved and very harsh, all I did was create a thread about my feelings and alot of guys feelings towards the difference between approaching Irish girls and foreign girls, even if my opinion is wrong ,its still just that, an opinion, the very fact I suspect that the Mod who banned me is an Irish Girl, kind of vindicates my post

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

The Ladies Lounge isn't a place to rant about Irish women. You posted that thread in completely the wrong place. The ban is a bit harsh but what you posted was (unintentional) trolling of the average forum member being a simple generalisation bitching about Irish women so some punishment was deserved.

Advertisement