Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full Tilt Poker

• 07-06-2011 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Any One Help me i am having major problems with Full Tilt. I whitdrew 61 euro from them on a sunday 15/05 and they told me it would take ten to appear, Now it is over a four weeks and still no sighn of it. I e-mailed them and they told me to get onto my bank with something called an Arn number which i have told the bank about this and they never heard of it nor was it anything to do with the bank as it was Full Tilt Resonabilty and now i dont know where i stand. I tried some company in loughlinstown though they say they have nothing to do with full tilt. Its robbery if ya ask me. Has this ever happened to anyone else

Thanks

Should Full Tilt Be Allowed Still Operate 7 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 7 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Get on to live help and plague them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

I think you can kiss goodbye to your money, go onto other poker forums and see the complaints.
    There even taking money out of peoples bank accounts because some third party company screwed them over in process charges.
    At least they got seized in the U.S and i hope there owners go to jail for decades.

Haha,for decades.
    Perhaps the death penalty would be more apt.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ronan29

so are you guys saying that is nothing i can do

How many times have you been on to them? Keep asking for managers. And do not stop annoying them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

UrbanSea wrote: »
    And do not stop annoying them.

I completely agree - i'd contact them every our if needed!
    Stinks of another AP....

Every since the 25 of may they had said the money would be there ten days after the 15 may still have not seen it and the.fact
    Everyone I e mail them I get someone new its a joke

appreciate it's a pain, but i'd plague them. Good luck

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Get on to live help and plague them
    They dont have live help its all e-mail which is silly cause i have to wait up to 24 hours for someone to come back to me :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Drop up the them in Cherrywood, beside the Luas stop... Better than emailing.

• Advertisement

Pocket Kings said they were nothing to do with full tilt

ronan29 wrote: »
    Pocket Kings said they were nothing to do with full tilt

Lies Lies Lies, what can you expect from these gangsters, well done to the F.B.I for getting these bastards, they thought they could be above the law in the U.S, there time has come.

Some reviews of what former employess thought of working with Pocket Kings http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Pocket-Kings-Reviews-E231526.htm

So will I not get it back so

Unlikely i would say, take it as a lesson, if you want to play online poker go with the ones that are with bookmakers aka P.P, Ladbrokes etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,565 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

you may do, jsut not soon

TBh, $61 isn't worth chasingm, they are in serious trouble and some people are owed far greater sums.
    You would be better off in cancelling the withdrawl, and just spin it up on the site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

There isn't a great deal of point in spinning it up if you fear that you'll never see it again as the op does, it would only tilt him. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,565 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

but if he's never ever gettign it back, might as well degen a bit with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭LFC5Times

I have a Full Tilt Poker Account but haven't used it in around 3 months, there is around $150 in it, if I wiithdraw it will I receive it?

• Advertisement

doesnt look too promising... Never know if you dont try, though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,913 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

have you got any friends or do you know anyone who plays full tilt?

if you have then maybe ask them for 50 euro cash as an incentive
    and you transfer the 61 euro to their poker account

used to play with them myself and just got fed up with them
    and the site and did exactly that myself as i wanted a
    change of scenery(couldn't win there...:pac:) and had hassle with another u.s poker site making a withdrawal previously

mailburner wrote: »
    have you got any friends or do you know anyone who plays full tilt?

if you have then maybe ask them for 50 euro cash as an incentive
    and you transfer the 61 euro to their poker account

But what happens if the friend wants to withdraw the money? Wouldn't he be just shifting the problem to someone else? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,913 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

alproctor wrote: »
    But what happens if the friend wants to withdraw the money? Wouldn't he be just shifting the problem to someone else? :)

good point,

i only used to play small stakes sit on gos on ft so i'd never have won
    anything big enough worth withdrawing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Dan100

The $10 instant bonus is only valid for players

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

Any One Help me i am having major problems with Full Tilt. I whitdrew 61 euro from them on a sunday 15/05 and they told me it would take ten to appear, Now it is over a four weeks and still no sighn of it. I e-mailed them and they told me to get onto my bank with something called an Arn number which i have told the bank about this and they never heard of it nor was it anything to do with the bank as it was Full Tilt Resonabilty and now i dont know where i stand. I tried some company in loughlinstown though they say they have nothing to do with full tilt. Its robbery if ya ask me. Has this ever happened to anyone else

Thanks

An ARN number is the 'Acquirer Reference Number'. If you give the reference number to your bank, they should be able to track the transaction. If they say they don't know what an ARN is, then you would need to escalate in the bank to somebody who does know what they are talking about.

The fact that Full Tilt were able to give you an ARN means that the funds definitely left them and are stuck in the chain of banks somewhere, and that Full Tilt haven't got your money any more, so I would be very surprised if you can cancel your deposit.

However it may eventually bounce back to Full Tilt, in which case (if they have good internal processes) they should credit the funds back to your poker account at that point. Maybe it has already bounced back to them and they don't even realize it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Have there been any cases with high stakes players having problems making cash withdrawals from full tilt?

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭aubreym

withdrew $1000 successfully last week from Full tilt & confirmed in visa a/c, so no issues that i have seen :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,980 ✭✭✭Degag

From reading on other forums, there doesn't seem to be a problem with non European players getting their money, (at least there wasn't when the problem first arose) you'll just be waiting ages.
    orourkeda wrote: »
    Have there been any cases with high stakes players having problems making cash withdrawals from full tilt?
    Not that i've heard, although Phil Ivey who is widely considered as the best player in the world today is sueing Full Tilt and boycotting the World Series because of events.

• Advertisement
Advertisement