Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Creche Reviews

Options
  • 07-06-2011 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

We're looking at the creche options we have in our area around Dublin 12 and Dublin 6 for our 5 month old son who'll be going into creche at the end of August. We've visited a few of the local creches but we're trying to find reviews about them online, but can't find any. Does anyone know of any websites with creche reviews or do you have any views or recommendations for creches in these areas? Fees, size of facilities and quality of care are all priorities.

Thanks

K

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

There is no such website probably for liable reasons:)
    Talk to other people around,visit loads of creches,get a good feel for them.
    The local childcare committee can probably advise you too.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭kaizer_soze

Thanks Moonbeam. We'll be looking at them all but it's better to have some feedback from parents that have used the facilities themselves. I'll try the local childcare committee. I never actually knew there was one till now!

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Mary28

Lots of my friends use the Cocoon in the Crumlin area, think that's D12 (not sure!), and they are all very happy with it. It's one of the more expensive creches though, there's one out by me too and it was the most expensive one I looked at. I didn't use a creche in the end. They've never complained about it anyway and one of my friends is a complainer! So that got to be a good sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭part time punk

We are delighted with the crech chain mentioned above on the Long Mile road (near the Halfway House pub) Feel free to pm me if you have any particular questions and some of my other posts are about this creche if you want to take a look

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭kaizer_soze

Thanks for the opinion. Any more are welcome. I'll send you a PM punk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Hi Kaizer,

Do you mind me asking where you went for in the end and how you found it?

We'll be in a similar situation in the area in a few months time.

Cheers,
    Quad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

My son is in a creche in Dublin 6 that I'm very happy with. PM me if you want the name.

Advertisement