Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming Pool Kilcock Area

Options
  • 07-06-2011 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if there are any swimming pools near kilcock? I would consider a pool only membership but most places near don't seem to do it. I don't mind driving up to 15 mins away.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭blueshed

there is a pool in Trim co Meath.
    its 22km away from Kilcock.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 nicky chick

Theres a pool in Maynooth College, They do kids swimming lessons there but dont know if they open to the general public, worth a phone call or visit though

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The Glen Royal in Maynooth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

The glenroyal only do full gym+pool membership. It's 150 for 3 months (100 for students). It has two pools tho.

I think Trim do separate pool and gym memberships. Can't recall the price. It's no more than a 20 drive from kilcock.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭STForSale

Public pool in Naas, bit further that 15 mins though.
    I know the glenroyal and johnstown house are doing 3 months
    membership deals now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭trudub

cheers for all the replies guys, ill give trim a shout and figure it out

Advertisement