Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: Original Gameboy

Options
  • 07-06-2011 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭

Have an original gameboy up for trade. In nice condition and no yellowing. Just needs a bit of a clean which I will do before trading. Interested in anything really, just try me! I'll put up a few pics later.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

I'll trade you my original Gameboy, some yellowing, screen doesn't work but it'd save me repairing it:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

I'd be interested in this , let me have a poke around and see if I've anything to trade ..I was going to offer you my spare but nice gba SP , but I realised I got that off you last year ;)
    are you looking for anything in particular?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Not really, just suggest a few things! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Ive Burai Fighter and LowGman carts on the nes lying around lol. :pac:

I don't have a Nes :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,919 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I don't have a Nes :(

:eek:

You can sit in the 'no NES corner' along with Retr0 and think about what you've done.

Lol I have 5 of them at the minute, granted only one works without having to hold the game down when your playing, but i have new 72pins on the way!

keithgeo wrote: »
    Lol I have 5 of them at the minute, granted only one works without having to hold the game down when your playing, but i have new 72pins on the way!

Don't suppose you'd part with one in exchange for a lovely gameboy ? :D

Well the way it is at the minute, I have one working which i use to play on, and i want another to put into the Original box i have as a backup. that leaves 3. Ive to sell two of them on, we need the money and i used the excuse of selling them on to the other half to get the last two to fix. so if the other 3 work, and i sell two ill do a trade for the other one.

At the minute though, only one is working, the others are flashing grey, two of them come on when you hold the game down though so ive 72pins on the way. The other one im not sure if its fixable, ive removed the region pin on it so its region free. Ill have to wait and see what happens when the new 72pins get here.

Yeah cool, just let me know :)

• Advertisement

Will do, sorry that was abit a long winded post there! hope it made sense!

If you fancy trading for something a bit unusual I've one of these spare
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psion_Series_3
    I was collecting pdas but I just dont have the room
    There was a few games knocking abut for it (It had one of the 8 bit Horace games) and there was even a spectrum emulator ;)
    from memory the one I have is the 3c , I'll check anyway...

Sorry dude, not really interested in a PDA!

Sorry dude, not really interested in a PDA!

lol but it plays spectrum games!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭polyfusion

If you fancy trading for something a bit unusual I've one of these spare
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psion_Series_3
    I was collecting pdas but I just dont have the room
    There was a few games knocking abut for it (It had one of the 8 bit Horace games) and there was even a spectrum emulator ;)
    from memory the one I have is the 3c , I'll check anyway...

I have a yellow original Gameboy I might be up for trading, it is yellow, not beige gone yellow. It's been a while since I had it out of it's case. As I remember, the plastic is pretty crisp, battery and link covers present and snap on like new. The protective screen may have been replaced before I got it, there may be some small traces of super glue on it, but not on the dot matrix display. Had a bit of a shine for yellow Gameboys a few years ago, have a yellow Pocket too. I need to dig them out an see if they're in as good condition as I remember and if the glue residue is obvious. Let me know if you might be interested in a yellow GB.

polyfusion wrote: »
    I have a yellow original Gameboy I might be up for trading, it is yellow, not beige gone yellow. It's been a while since I had it out of it's case. As I remember, the plastic is pretty crisp, battery and link covers present and snap on like new. The protective screen may have been replaced before I got it, there may be some small traces of super glue on it, but not on the dot matrix display. Had a bit of a shine for yellow Gameboys a few years ago, have a yellow Pocket too. I need to dig them out an see if they're in as good condition as I remember and if the glue residue is obvious. Let me know if you might be interested in a yellow GB.
    cool , gonna to be up to my tonsils the next few days but I'll pm you when I get a chance

Still have this up for trade, here's a few pics:

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

Fancy a trade for Shadow of the colossus?

Edit: Or a bag of crisps. whatever takes your fancy

What crisps are they?

Beer Flavour:D

• Advertisement

Sold! Throw in SOTC and we have a deal :)

Will do PM incoming1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

aw i was going to ask did you want a gameboy pocket for it. :(

weeder wrote: »
    aw i was going to ask did you want a gameboy pocket for it. :(

About 2 weeks ago I would have said yes, but I got one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

about 2 weeks ago i was going to offer you one but i forgot about the thread! blast!

This is now gone to a new home! Lock 'er up!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement