Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rob Zombie

Options
  • 07-06-2011 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Doesn't seem to be a thread here for the Dublin & Belfast gigs, but both are cancelled due to personal reasons. Pity as I was looking forward to it.

Update: Here's a statement from the Olympia Theatre.
    We know alot of people are going to be gutted by this... Unfortunately due to personal reasons, ROB ZOMBIE has to cancel his upcoming shows including his sold out gig at The Olympia Theatre on 28th June. Refunds are available from point of purchase. Sorry guys, out of our hands!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭inkivaari2

Doesn't seem to be a thread here for the Dublin & Belfast gigs, but both are cancelled due to personal reasons. Pity as I was looking forward to it.

I'm fuming! So pissed!! Thats my birthday present f**ked!! ARGH!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭trendkill

I'm ****ing fuming!. Personal Reasons?? Yet that isn't stopping him playing in Berlin tonight!. I was gonna buy tickets for the London show in February... regretting I didn't now. Gimp. Heading to Berlin next week to see System of a Down... if I had known it was going to be cancelled earlier I would have flown to Berlin 1 week earlier and caught the Berlin show. Wanker!

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Squelchy

Chuffed.
    Haven't had a sniff trying to get rid of these tickets on Toutless... now it's been cancelled, so full refund for mise!
    Sorry for those looking forward to it though. Hopefully he'll come around again.
    I was looking forward to seeing him myself, but then Mellencamp was announced for the same night, so that took priority.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JayoFeen

Instead of being refunded the money I spent on these tickets, I've just been charged AGAIN for them! I used my LASER online to pay for them so no point going to a vendor. I can't get through to Ticketmaster Customer Service and I'm now down €200 for a cancelled gig. What should I do?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Buddinplant

bites that he cancelled but at least i didnt miss it :) so wanted to go. will make it my mission to go next time...stupid rent...

• Advertisement
Advertisement