Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

go pro

Options
  • 07-06-2011 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

My friends and I are all roughly entering the intermediate level now. I really wanted to get a go pro for the summer and have a laugh taking pics
    What do you guys think is the best mount, and on a scale of 1 to 10 how much of a spanner would you think a crap surfer with a go pro mount is :) not that i care if people think im a fool just don't want people thinking I'm a pretentious knob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

I don't have one but know a few people who do and they say they are great for spotting your mistake and bad habits. You can either get a FCD plug fitted to your board, get a leash plug as well because you need to tie it to the the board or use the stick on pads they come with.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭killedsirius

yeah i was gonna go for the stick on pads, have an NSP so i can use the hot water to get the adhesive off if i ever need to, not going to melt an NSP.
    have you hear of anyone trying he wrist mounts?

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

just don't want people thinking I'm a pretentious knob

Man, dont be worrying about what people think, strap a go pro on your stand up paddle board and wear your board shorts outside your wetsuit. :pac:

The board mounted model might be better for diagnosing footwork/stance issues than the wrist strap model. Just something to think about if you want to use it as a diagnosis tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭killedsirius

cool i guess i could always swivel it around and hang out then to take pics of my friends too :)

Advertisement