Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hailstones

Options
  • 07-06-2011 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭

Pouring out of the heavens at the moment, in the middle of June.

What is going on with this weather.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Ehhhhhhh, have you been in Ireland during the 'summer' before. Its the same as Winter and Autumn and Spring, oh yeah we dont do seasons here its just one intermittent shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Ehhhhhhh, have you been in Ireland during the 'summer' before. Its the same as Winter and Autumn and Spring, oh yeah we dont do seasons here its just one intermittent shower.

Ah now that's a bit harsh...
    "Sunny spells and *scattered* showers.." (cue Mary Coughlan singing) :)

inisboffin wrote: »
    Ah now that's a bit harsh...
    "Sunny spells and *scattered* showers.." (cue Mary Coughlan singing) :)
    maybe but after year on top of year on top of year of this weather it does make you cynical.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭extraice

Bad weather al over the EU to day , with lightning detection and lightning location , thee been one hightest strikes with 3100 strickes today and we think by end night we up on 5000 strikes , 50b off them be in Ireland Mayo and roscommon . fun with computers today ... lot lighting around Med to day and Region of Valencia

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

The end is nigh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

we had the summer on friday at 2pm. we are the only country that there is rain in between showers.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Ehhhhhhh, have you been in Ireland during the 'summer' before. Its the same as Winter and Autumn and Spring,

I must object, the rain is at least a degree warmer during the summer.

(I got caught in a fceking hailstorm at lunchtime, seriously not impressed. I felt like a drowned rat for 1/2 the afternoon.)

JustMary wrote: »
    I must object, the rain is at least a degree warmer during the summer.

(I got caught in a fceking hailstorm at lunchtime, seriously not impressed. I felt like a drowned rat for 1/2 the afternoon.)
    a warm drowned rat at least :D

Advertisement