Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen Party Dublin

Options
  • 07-06-2011 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Was just wondering if any1 can suggest some good venues in Dublin City Centre for a hen party of about 30 girls? Iv been given the dreadful task of orgaising it and dont fancy walking around trying to get into clubs as i know a lot of places dont accept hen parties. Thanks guys :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from N&F. I know there's a gift/party forum, but I believe there'll be a better response here. Apologies to the local mods if this isn't a wished for kind of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Moved to Gift & Festivity & Party Ideas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 A.Blinkin

I'm organising a hen party as well for the weekend of June 25th. 2 weeks!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhh! *tears hair out

I have gone back and forth on so many ideas and feel completely limited by the lack of numbers. There's only five of us. Does anyone have any ideas: hotels, classes, venues, etc. I reckon it'll be more of a mad one than a pampering session. If anyone can help I would be eternally grateful. :)

izi:
    The Gaiety could be ideal for a big group of people - especially as it's surrounded by restaurants and cool pubs. Haven't been there in a while though to fully recommend it.

Advertisement