Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suzanne's List

Options
  • 07-06-2011 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Signed up last September and realised the email alerts have been few and far between. I don't think I've received one since before Christmas.

http://www.tcdsu.org/?s=1&p=185

Who is this Suzanne?
    Is the service still running?
    Any chance of getting Suzanne's job itself? :)

Much obliged
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Ive gotten a few since Christmas, but not much. They said themselves that jobs coming to them are few and far between.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

Who is this Suzanne fella?

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭StrawberryJazz

Who is this Suzanne fella?

A woman so mysterious, her whereabouts is as clouded as the window glass in the Lecky. Apparently she has a big bag of jobs out there but refuses to share.

Who is her supervisor...? Any young gunners out there want to track her down and force an email out of her?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭234

Signed up last September and realised the email alerts have been few and far between. I don't think I've received one since before Christmas.

http://www.tcdsu.org/?s=1&p=185

Who is this Suzanne?
    Is the service still running?
    Any chance of getting Suzanne's job itself? :)

Much obliged
    Did you renew your subscription when requested to (ther was an email sent around). If not then you are dropped from the list.

234 wrote: »
    Did you renew your subscription when requested to (ther was an email sent around). If not then you are dropped from the list.

Uhh why have I been dropped?
    Besides I've requested (Re)subscription in the last month so. . . why Suzanne? What did I do to her? My email address isn't even offensive. :(

Lamentations!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Ahoyhoy

I'm on it too, I haven't gotten any e-mails at all since the re-subscription but I'm assuming that's because of the total lack of jobs out there.

Last one I've received was in early April about the student callers for the alumni appeal. Anyone gotten any since then?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Nope, that was the last one I got myself. :cool:

Is Suzanne a real person? Anybody have a contact number?
    Clearly we are all being taken for fools :(

Yup, she's real. She works in the office in house six, I was going to sign up to the list in person but she told me I had to e-mail her, which strikes me as unnecessary. She seems a little dim.

• Advertisement

Ahoyhoy wrote: »
    Yup, she's real. She works in the office in house six, I was going to sign up to the list in person but she told me I had to e-mail her, which strikes me as unnecessary. She seems a little dim.

She clearly is unqualified for this job...
    Who is her supervisor? I wish to make a complaint

We can't blame our unemployment on someone else guys...OHWAIT, grumble grumble government....

She clearly is unqualified for this job...
    Who is her supervisor? I wish to make a complaint

Who knows?! One of the officers? Send a strongly worded e-mail to the SU president, that will fix things right up.

Advertisement