Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haunted Weekend Breaks in Ireland - Know of any?

Options
  • 07-06-2011 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi everyone,

Some friends and I are interested in a paranormal themed/ ghost story weekend break, and I've tried to research it online with no joy. Does anyone know of any hotels or castles that offer such weekends? We just want some spooky fun. All recommendations welcome.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

I have only been on one weekend like this and it was with this group

http://www.ghosthuntireland.ie/

Now we didnt see any spooks but we did have a good weekend (except for one of the tour guides). We went to Ross Castle on our trip which is great not too eerie. When you arrive you have dinner and all that goes and then you get a low down on what will happening through the night.

though it was a really fun weekend now, try and stick with Bredas group though if you do go.. We were so dissapointed by one of the other girls there ruined the whole thing for us really...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

OR just book Ross Castle and freak yourselves out .. much cheaper.

Advertisement