Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert essentials??

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

flyaway. wrote: »
    I have sticky notes around my room reminding me to find colouring pencils to put in my bag for Geography tomorrow.

I. Always. Forget.

Going to go do it right now actually :P
    :eek:
    can't believe i forgot that, life saver... thanks!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

not like a phone or anything. i mean something like this. http://cgi.ebay.ie/USB-Spy-Pen-Video-Mini-Spy-Camera-Recorder-Camcorder-/260788197559?pt=UK_Gadgets&hash=item3cb83018b7#ht_961wt_1139
    it cant send unless you have a usb port somewhere.
    only to show people what its like in the exam and maybe get someone to judge your paper
    Don't do this.

Firstly, most superintendents will not be so well-up technologically as to be 100% sure of its capabilities, therefore if noticed it will be treated with extreme suspicion and reported to the SEC.

Secondly, it's pointless getting someone else to judge your paper. They won't have access to marking schemes etc. All you will do is set yourself up for obsessing about it all summer, and looking back again and again!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭goldenwonder

Don't do this.

i guess, was just playing with the idea since im not interested in cheating. just be fun to show people what its like who havent done it or dont remember.
    and its a nice pen to write with

Advertisement