Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3V Top ups in Tramore

Options
  • 07-06-2011 5:30pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey anyone know what shops you can top up your 3v cards in Tramore?
    I know Day to Day by Riverstown do, just wondering if anywhere else does.. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Here is the Waterford list taken from the 3V website, there used to be two in Dungarvan; Seems like the 3V crowd are dying a death

The O2 cards are better value IMO

06.11.2011-10.40.48.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Steve30x

Yup 3V has died fast. I have a 3V card thats absolutely no good to me now. As for ther 02 card. I wont be touching it , because you have to empty the card or after a few months they will charge you for not using it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Thanks Big Lar but Id already seen that list! :)

And yea I know nobody has/cares about 3V cards anymore but being 16 its the best I can get for internet shopping!

Can you not use Paypal through your Bank account ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Big Lar wrote: »
    Can you not use Paypal through your Bank account ?

Can I?
    I honestly have no idea!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

I still use 3v but only because theres no point getting a proper credit card as BOI are bringing in visa debit later this year.

I think all the spar shops in the city do it

deise_girl wrote: »
    Can I?

I dunno shur ! That's why I asked :D

Try here http://www.squidoo.com/paypalsetup

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭tramoreman

i dont think the riverstown store do it i normally go into a shop near the goverment buildings on the cork road

Advertisement