Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Research Assistant Interview

Options
  • 07-06-2011 6:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10

I have an interview in a few days for a research assistant position. What questions will I be asked , what should I prepare. My role is to ring and email past students to find out what they are doing job wise ect, I then have to put this into stats. Apart from the usual interview questions is there anything specific for this job position. I would really appreciate some help, thanks a mill :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Possibly be able to demonstrate some knowledge in the research area and of the research recently completed by the project or/and its head researcher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

A knowledge of statistics would do no harm though probably not strictly required.
    Customer Service skills would be essential for this role .

Advertisement