Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marian College Lansdowne Road - Basketball?

Options
  • 07-06-2011 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering if the basketball courts in Marian College are free to the public during the summer or while the Leaving/Junior Cert is on?

If ye know any other courts in the are feel free to let me know!

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

ye think u can use them whenever....went skl there so id no.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Hey,

Just wondering if the basketball courts in Marian College are free to the public during the summer or while the Leaving/Junior Cert is on?

Cheers!

Do you mean during the exam period?
    I would say if the noise from them can be heard from the exam hall there would be an issue, but after the exam period, I can't see the problem, other than the usual insurance difficulties.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Hey,

Cheers!

What area of the city are you in?

I know of a good few around, but there is no pointing in posting up the a full list, if there is one close to you, stick up a rough location and i'll try think of one close to it.

Spent many a year playing all across Dublin in various public courts.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Cheers everyone! Around Stephens green area! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭deargas

Any pick-up games on in Dublin for the summer. I'm up here working mon-fri and wouldn't mind having a couple of games to keep up the fitness levels during the summer.

I'm working near Merrion Sq. and living nearby.

• Advertisement
Advertisement