Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whatever happened to....

Options
  • 07-06-2011 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭

I used to live around Dublin, but haven't been in the city for about 10 years, and have been out of the country a bit in that time too.

When I was in Dublin there used to be a media representative of the pagan federation named Silja Muller based there, who for a couple of years anyway was pretty much the most "public" face of Wicca in Ireland - she was frequently in newspaper and magazine articles. She was also high priestess of a coven based in the city called the Coven of the Silver Wheel of the Stars.

Can't find any recent mention of either now and was just curious as to what happened, as I had thought her interviews and other work with media relations etc went some way in promoting a positive image of paganism in the mainstream press. Is she still around? Is the coven still active?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

She got married, had children and moved to live in america.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

Ah, good stuff, thanks for that.

Advertisement