Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timber suppliers

• 07-06-2011 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of some good timber suppliers around Meath/Kildare/Dublin area? Preferably one who can deliver. I need some bits for some garden improvements.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Irish Fire

Seanbeag1 wrote: »
    Anyone know of some good timber suppliers around Meath/Kildare/Dublin area? Preferably one who can deliver. I need some bits for some garden improvements.

Where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Irish Fire wrote: »
    Where are you based?

Enfield

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Irish Fire

I live in Kildare and use Brennans in Naas but a friend of mine in Derrinturn used Enfield Hardware recently and found them to be well priced for timber. I know he also bought composite decking from them and they were the cheapest around for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mike0868151369

Mod Edit,

Hi mike, your post was reported for spam/advertisement, however if you are not a business and are just selling stuff you can place the advertisement on www.adverts.ie and link it here, but if you have a business you can't push it here, thank you.

Advertisement