Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Accommodation

Options
  • 07-06-2011 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Im a 6th year student I just entered the waiting list and I was somewhere in the 1500's.. Is there any chance of me getting a room at all if I get accepted?

Also, which residence is the best for a freshman under these headings?
    > Noise
    > Privacy
    > Comfort
    > Freedom
    > Partying

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭supernutrino

Theres far more space for freshers than other students and with the higher fees in recent years (and the infamous gates) deter a lot of people (though its broken up more this year thankfully thats a good improvement)

Glenomena and Roebuck would be a nice middle ground between too quiet (blackrock res) and too noisy (Belgrove).
    Belgrove is the party spot but thats because its a kip and nobody cares about damaging it :D whereas if you do any damage in Glenomena or Roebuck you will be crucified.

Glenomena, the new parts of Merville and Roebucks hall and Castle are comfortable.

Privacy...Roebuck and Glenomena have the en suites, Belgrove and Merville you have to share....ugh

Advertisement