Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

have TV3 the wrong tape in ?

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Drugs during sex? That sounds like a great idea thanks :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,886 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

saa wrote: »
    Drugs during sex? That sounds like a great idea thanks :p

learn something new everyday... I'm off!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭badker

is this on the Tv3 website anytime?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

badker wrote: »
    is this on the Tv3 website anytime?
    nope and won't be, they were planning to post as usual with an 18s warning but pulled it no pun intended after the complaints...

funny this was aired in the UK, massive up roar? no didn't think so

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭badker

illegal downlaod it is! bit of a joke really and the stuff you can get on the internet nowadays. You can watch it on TV but not on website..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

badker wrote: »
    illegal downlaod it is! bit of a joke really and the stuff you can get on the internet nowadays. You can watch it on TV but not on website..

Or legal if you want, link from page 10

http://www.blinkbox.com/TV/Series/534/A-Girls-Guide-to-21st-Century-Sex

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

Any idea why TV3 blur the balls rather than the c0cks? Are balls more offensive than c0cks? I wouldn't have thought so but somebody must? I mean, you put a camera inside a girls vagina and show a penis coming inside her, why bother with blurring the balls?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Swinging balls may cause seizures.. by the time the auld ones grab their glasses and hunker down in front of the TV, the ball swinging scene is over.. Thus sparing the embarrassment of the pervy old biddies who naively assume that the swinging action was just the guy making a nice cup of tea for his sweetheart before ramming a camera up her gee..

Who said romance was dead?!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

efb wrote: »
    Is TV3 not just ITV1 +1 anyway...

ITV1 wouldn't get away with showing this show, even the other ITV channels would have a difficult time with it, even C4 nowadays wouldn't be able for it, purely C5 or another digital service, I kind of don't think Sky1 would go with it perhaps PickTV or Sky2, Sky are trying to be more up market. Should have been put on 3e and the Interweb, wonder why they pulled it from the interweb????

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

The tags are gas!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Very informative last nite.

Advertisement