Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hills Big Joke

• 07-06-2011 10:53pm
    Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

In the Star this morning, a couple of small betting pointers by Denis Kirwan in assocaition with William Hill.
    1st one was Italy, great bet at evens he said, I also thought it was a good price so went into Hills at lunchtime to back it.
    8/11 :mad:.
    What happened to evens I asked?
    We were never evens they replied.
    *******s.

Another small article he talks about PP and their special enhanced bets.
    He lists 7 enhances that all lost from last weekend and says when PP enhance something, at least you know what's not going to win!
    I have never read such a load of rubbish.
    I'm sure they have been loads of winning enhances during the last few days but Hills have just picked the losing ones.
    What about the Barcelona money back and all the other PP refunds that Hills would never do?
    If this is a case of Hills trying to take the mick out of PP, they are
    barking up the wrong tree.
    In all the years I've been betting I've never seen Hills enhance anything that would encourage me to have a bet there.
    Their shops are small, unattractive for punters, staff are unfriendly, they won't lay a bet (also goes for most other bookies mind you), I could go on and on but I won't.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,421 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Never been a fan of hills and same could be said for Ladbrokes.

Advertisement