Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not sure why my a/c not working

Options
  • 07-06-2011 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

It wouldn't let me post a comment. Was just looking to post in sports.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You're not banned from the Sports section, so there's nothing to stop you posting there.

Can you post the link to the thread you tried to post on?

Could it have been the restricted soccer section?

Also, moved from DRP, as there's no ban to dispute.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Careful Now

Sorry hadn't applied for soccer forum. Cheers anyway for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Careful Now

Do i have to make 50 posts on random articles before i can post on the soccer forum.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You have to have 50 substantive posts on boards before you can apply for access to the Soccer forum. Your posts cannot be "lol" or "Me too" posts, as these will be deleted. You must be a solid contributor to the site before access is considered.

Hope this helps.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement