Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for a stroller??

• 07-06-2011 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if any one has any recommendations for a decent stroller? Heading away at the end of June with our 3 month old baby to Spain for a week. We have a quinny buzz and are looking to buy a decent stroller. We were looking at the McClaren techno xt or quest sport and the Silvercross pop. Any help would be great. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I recommend a stroller with large wheels like an inline or jogging strollers. Loved the Graco one I had. I also suggest to check http://wemakeitsafer.com/tools/recalledproducts.php?cat=Children%27s+%28All+Kid+%26+Baby%29&subcat=Baby+Gear to make sure whatever you get, whether new or used, hasn't been recalled. Have a great trip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭Cottontail

We have a maclaren quest sport, got it in a sale. no problem with it. it's a dinky little number, quite light, folds up well so fits grand into a small boot. It's easy to fold/unfold and easy to get bubba in and out of. He seems quite happy in it too so all in all we're very happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭ClareVisitor

We have a Mothercare one, cheap as chips, lightweight and folds small. It's been through the first child and is currently ferrying the second one around with a buggy board attached for the older one. Seems like it's tough as old boots too, we've been all over with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Evil-p

I have the silvercross pop. I also got the foot muff to match. Love it! Easy to fold up/down, good looking buggy, easy to push, baby loves it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The petit zia is a good stroller and nice and light.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I have the Petite Zia Star 4 (the 4 wheel version, also comes in three wheel version) and I love it... best stroller I've ever pushed... light, folds up small and easy, reclines fully for naps so suitable for really young babies too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Hauck Stroller on special in Lidl from tomorrow (Thursday). Looks exactly the same as my Chicco which I find brilliant!

http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_ie/hs.xsl/index_11178.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Mom2Be

Hiya,
    Id have to go with a Maclaren! Had one on my first lady from 3 months and still used it on hols when she was 4 and 5..
    Bought a Maclaren again for this little lady (9 weeks) and cant fault it. Its the Techno XT version..
    Would never buy anything else but obviously thats just my opinion (",)
    Good luck and Happy shopping..

http://www.familyfare.ie/store/product/2306/Maclaren-juicy-couture/

(didnt buy it here, just using the link so you can see it)

Advertisement