Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids clothes?

Options
  • 08-06-2011 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

Where in town does nice kids / baby clothes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

dafunk wrote: »
    Where in town does nice kids / baby clothes?
    M&S for quality but you will pay more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Bennetton at the back of Anthony Ryans does some cute stuff for children.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭aido76

There are a number of fairly good places to buy kids clothes. It depends on what you are looking for. A present for someone else or is it for your own kids? If it's for your own kids and you want something cheap then Penneys, Tesco and Dunnes are good for tops and t-shirts and slacks. Jeans can be a bit hard though. For all the wear kids get from clothes there is no point buying really expensive stuff for everyday use.
    For a present or something a bit better then I would suggest looking in Next, Debenhams, Little Angles (Terryland) and Mothercare. I'm sure there are others around town but my brain is not fully awake yet :).

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Thanks, yeah I'm looking for a present. Cheers for the suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

I'd recommend "Name It" in Terryland. It's a shop right next to (kind of part of), Little Angels.

You can also get their stuff in Born in Newtownsmyth.

We've a little girl and got some lovely gifts from Name It and they're more reasonably priced than a lot of kids clothes out there.

One bit of advice. If the gift is for a newborn, consider getting something for 6 - 12 months or even older. The parents will likely be given so much new born clothing as gifts that they'll never get around to actually putting quite a lot of it on the kid before the child grows out of it. Just my 2c!

• Advertisement
Advertisement