Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Woman gets 152 Facebook friends tattooed on her arm

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Greentopia wrote: »
    Why do you think it wouldn't be? Are you a tattoo artist? I'm guessing not because if you were you would be familiar with the work of the amazing Anil Gupta
    famous for his incredibly detailed miniatures that disproves what you're saying.

b-loody hell! :eek:

the tara broach she did defies belief! its been many many years ive seen a tattoist that good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

b-loody hell! :eek:

the tara broach she did defies belief! its been many many years ive seen a tattoist that good

It's truly astounding isn't it? His whole body of work is amazing but the miniatures especially I think.

I would love to get a tattoo (I've been gathering ideas for ages) and he would be in my top 5 choices. I'd have no problem traveling that far-he's in Noo Yawk- (except for money reasons at the moment :() for such high quality work.

It's something that's going to be on my skin for the rest of my life and as well as that I love great art and the best is worth waiting for IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

Greentopia wrote: »
    the work of the amazing Anil Gupta

WOW just wow!!!!!

fantastic work!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭cesc77

Wonder which friend she had picked to be on the elbow with its knarly knobblyness,akin to scrotage texture.

I wouldnt be too impressed if I was the one out of the 152 to draw the short straw.I would be seriously considering our friendship as it sucks being just out of the close friends group,but to be last out of 152 friends and to have my bake permanently on display on a part of the body that deteriorates none to well with age:mad:

Plus,there is the comedic value in changing the expression of the elbowface with movements of the arm so as to tighten and loosen the skin.

Ps:I know people get tatts everywhere but do they tattoo scrotes?It would be hard to get the image right.You would have to stretch the sac until it was taut.Then when the beans are released surely the image would differ from the tight skinned one.Said image would change frequently from being all squidged up when its baltic outside to something you would see in a hall of mirrors when its sweaty and the lads are swinging low.

PPs:Would the lovely lady in the video be the one who err..shaves you for the painted sack?That could be very embarrassing:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Agonist

cesc77 wrote: »

Ps:I know people get tatts everywhere but do they tattoo scrotes?It would be hard to get the image right.You would have to stretch the sac until it was taut.Then when the beans are released surely the image would differ from the tight skinned one.Said image would change frequently from being all squidged up when its baltic outside to something you would see in a hall of mirrors when its sweaty and the lads are swinging low.

That's an age old method of cheating in exams. Write the notes on the tumescent member. When observed in its shrunken state the biro is invisible.

Advertisement