Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commuting from Waterville

Options
  • 08-06-2011 8:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭

My colleague is looking at moving there, how long would it take to get from Waterville into the city centre usually in the morning and the same on the way home (probably looking to get bus in town about 5.30)

Any advice would be welcome :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I get the 38b at 8.06 and am in town for 8.40 - bit later this am and got the 38b at 8.26 and in town for 9.02.

On the way home, there is a 38a just after 5.30, got in the door last night at 6.10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

amtc wrote: »
    I get the 38b at 8.06 and am in town for 8.40 - bit later this am and got the 38b at 8.26 and in town for 9.02.

On the way home, there is a 38a just after 5.30, got in the door last night at 6.10

That's great thanks, Where abouts are you getting on the bus? my colleague will be getting on at Suffolk Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

O' Connell Street (outside Penneys)

Advertisement