Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Water Gortlee Area

Options
  • 08-06-2011 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

So there appears to be a fairly major pipe burst this morning around Gortlee, so before you flush or shower you might wanna check your cold water taps in the kitchen see if you have full pressure so you don't leave yourself short. no clue when it'll be sorted but there is no tea at work which makes Dannie a very angry boy :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

danniemcq wrote: »
    there is no tea
    Sod the pipes, this issue needs to be addressed immediatly.
    I'd call the guards, it is an emergancy after all.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

kiddums wrote: »
    Sod the pipes, this issue needs to be addressed immediatly.
    I'd call the guards, it is an emergancy after all.:pac:

Oh I know, and with productivity now gone at work and people resorting to using the water from the coolers and then microwaving it we might as well all be sent home. Me especially! I mean without being able to flush they have no idea whats currently growling in my stomach after that spicy chicken pasta last night….

actually this could be letterkenny wide, apparently major pipe has burst that brings all water into Letterkenny.

Boy am i glad we don't have to pay water charges with services like this.... oh wait

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

Oh I know, and with productivity now gone at work and people resorting to using the water from the coolers and then microwaving it we might as well all be sent home. Me especially! I mean without being able to flush they have no idea whats currently growling in my stomach after that spicy chicken pasta last night….
    The lengths some people will go to for some tea. And here's me, drinkin my 4th cup of the day.:cool::D
    Can't handle your spicy food eh?
    actually this could be letterkenny wide, apparently major pipe has burst that brings all water into Letterkenny.

Boy am i glad we don't have to pay water charges with services like this.... oh wait
    I hope its not that bad.

IF I pay the charges I'll be wanting a top notch service, not the tripe we have now.

The lengths some people will go to for some tea. And here's me, drinkin my 4th cup of the day.:cool::D
    oh don't worry we got water and then heated it in the microwave.

worked a treat
    Can't handle your spicy food eh?

nope! but the GF loves it so its the price i pay when i cook! heck i need milk when i eat a pack of might munch!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

No problems here in Glencar, saw some council workers digging a deep hole at the bottom of the IDA park near that big builders place earlier, guessing thats what they were doing

Advertisement