Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathwood chocolate factory and falconry.

Options
  • 08-06-2011 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Is there public transport from the town centre? Would be a great day out, I intend on getting the bus up from Waterford over the summer so would appreciate some info please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

there is no public transport to rathwood that I'm aware of.

there is a bus from Carlow to Tullow, run by jj kavanaghs link to carlow-tullow timetable but Rathwood is another 4 miles approx from Tullow.

Ringalink may run a service I'm not 100% sure and their timetables are not loading at present

heres their website with contact details on same

http://ringalink.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Could pre-arrange a hackney or a taxi to pick you up from Carlow. You can negotiate a fixed price in advance with either but I guess a hackney might be cheaper. Shouldn't be too expensive if there's a few of you.

Advertisement