Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Paper 1

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

the paper actually really suited me but i just effffed it up :/ i just don't know where my time went, i spent ages on the comprehension text 2 and then i was half way through the diary entry realised i was doing it wrong and swapped a part b so i only got half a page done on the part b, my own fault though i should have just stuck to the diary entry.... i chose the descriptive essay only got 2 pages done but i liked what i wrote at the same time.

wasn't one of the short stories on a junior cert paper a few years ago the one about a modern fairytale - i was so tempted to do lil red in the hood but thought loadsa people might do the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭irishgirl10

RHunce wrote: »
    Don't guess your results for your LC, it could be devastating, just leave things be and see in August :)
    I agree, fair play if you think you did well, your entitled to. Saying that though I wouldnt be bragging about getting an A1 until I get my results! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

seems like most people did Iceland, from what ive seen on boards anyway

how depressing, i was convinced mine would be unique in all the Australias/NYs/LAs :(
    I did australia, talked about aboragonies, mysticism, how vast it is, diffrent enviroments, activities and the large amount of Irish there, last discovered land mass, blah blah blah

Advertisement