Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone lose a dog?

Options
  • 08-06-2011 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭

Found this dog wandering around the Blanch Corporate Park this morning. He's well behaved and friendly, so I'm guessing it's a family pet.

IMAG0166_1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

There are a couple of pictures up in Hartstown park of a lost dog, never got a good look at them as I tend to walk the dog at night and leave my phone behind, when I bring him out tonight I'll bring my phone so I can get a good look at the pics, I know it's a long shot but it would be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Frayed knot, went a little earlier today, he looks nothing like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Cheers for checking anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Are you minding him? He (looks like a he) could be scanned for a mircochip in any of D15 vets (Blanch village vets or Cara Vets Ballycoolin).

Websites to try www.lostdog.ie or www.lostandfound.ie or www.ispca.ie

If you bring "him" to the Pound he could only get 5 days before being euthanised if unclaimed thats the only thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Unfortunately, the dog has run away (we managed to lose a lost dog!).

Hopefully he shows up again soon. If he does, I'll bring him to the vet for that microchip scan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Unfortunately, the dog has run away (we managed to lose a lost dog!).

Hopefully he shows up again soon. If he does, I'll bring him to the vet for that microchip scan.

Or hopefully his owner found him, or he just went home?

Advertisement