Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Live Pause not working

• 08-06-2011 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just purchased a second hand skyhd+ for the bedroom. But the pause or any of the plus features aren't working. I did a software download but no good. Do I have to ring sky to activate this?

I previously had an ordinary sky+ box in the bedroom and the pause did work but every time I pressed play it became interrupted. Does having one feed into a plus box make it malfunction like this?

Oh..also I've added 'other channels' like itv2, etc, but cannot find ITVHD. I've tried 10832H, 22000, 5/6 and 10936V, 22000, 5/6 but signal not found, yet it finds it on my other skyHD box? :confused:

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

You will need to call Sky and pair your viewing card to the box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    You will need to call Sky and pair your viewing card to the box.

Will it still be paired to my main box if I do this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭John mac

if its for a second box you will need a sub for it. (multiroom sub in your case)
    live pause ,record will not work without a sub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

John mac wrote: »
    if its for a second box you will need a sub for it. (multiroom sub in your case)
    live pause ,record will not work without a sub.

Ok cheers. I won't be getting a multiroom so that's that. I just takes my main card down to the bedroom at night. The box I replaced was working when I put in the main card but this probably worked because that box was once my main box.

Advertisement