Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nail polish thread :) *Do Not Quote Pics!*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

Pythia wrote: »
    Where did you get that offer from?

They do it about twice a year - I am signed up to their newsletter so I got a notification about it last Friday morning. It only lasts a day or so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

Gosh do a gorgeous holo called Holographic Hero. I got mine in Superdrug in Omni. It's not as nice as their original one but it's still pretty fab!

I bought the Gosh holo today.. can't wait to try it!! :D

nursemar88 wrote: »
    I bought the Gosh holo today.. can't wait to try it!! :D

It is pretty fab :)

Color Club did a few in the past too, which I have. You can get them from eBay seller : beautyzone2007 for about 4e each delivered I think.

Worth the Risque, Wild At Heart, Revvolution & there's another I can't remember, it's a pinky silver one :( Argh! It'll come to me.... when I have a root in my Color Club box in a while :D

It is called Fashion Addict!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I got two new polishes today

China Glaze Pure Joy (from the Christmas 2012) collection. Not normally a fan of glitters, but this one caught my eye. Picture from the PolishAholic.

China+Glaze+Pure+Joy+2.JPG

OPI I Have a Herring Problem - from the Holland 2012 collection. Picture is from the Polish Addict.

opi+i+have+a+herring+problem+1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Ivenus

Was wearing Essie Catwalk during the week
    IMG_5104.JPG
    Wearing this today - Essie Cocktail Blong
    banglejangle2.jpg

(Not my photos)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭krankykitty

Catrice The Pinky and the Brain under Angelica Rio. Like the combo but a bit glitzy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

dudara wrote: »

China Glaze Pure Joy (from the Christmas 2012) collection. Not normally a fan of glitters, but this one caught my eye.

I received that in the Boards swap the other day, absolutely gorgeous colour. I was an extremely lucky duck :D

Here's a picture of my package :D

bc3de3b0259f11e28a2c22000a9f15d9_7.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

dudara wrote: »

China Glaze Pure Joy (from the Christmas 2012) collection. Not normally a fan of glitters, but this one caught my eye. Picture from the PolishAholic.

Please tell me where I can get this?!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Please tell me where I can get this?!

I got mine in Sally Salon Services on Drury St. I don't know where else stocks China Glaze in Ireland. But you can easily get it online through eBay or the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stargirl.gra

227035.jpg

Essence Walk On The Wild Side and Gold Lever courtesy of Ladypip in the polish swap :D I had no nail polish remover so will have to do clean up tomorrow :o

• Advertisement

I do like that China Glaze...... though I have far too many glitters :(

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Ivenus

Wearing this for work tomorrow - china glaze brownstone. Needed 2 coats, quite a nice colour

wearing this ... free with Glamour magazine

Nails Inc motcomb street

(not my pic)

IMG_3684_zps373da61d.jpg%253Ft%253D1349296539&w=764&h=1023&ei=kNqWULm9HYSRhQe5qoGYCw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=252&sig=102006251159658236148&page=1&tbnh=162&tbnw=116&start=0&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0,i:84&tx=71&ty=140

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

Is it too early for holiday nails? :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Is it too early for holiday nails? :P

Never!

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭suomi

I'm wearing Essence Let's Get Lost and Circus Confetti (Thanks LizT!). They were very easy to put on, dried pretty quickly. Let's Get Lost is very pigmented, I almost got away with wearing just one coat, and in Circus Confetti the glitter is easy to spread on the nails. Love them. :)

227353.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I put these on last night (please ignore crappiola pic!)

Catrice Oh My Goldness and Essence Walk On The Wild Side :)

187180928234162972_lC82m3ma_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Ok bit peeved with the above Essence polish (assuming tis it's fault - I have an Essence quick dry topcoat on top). I painted my nails about six pm last night, and by 1pm today one of them had chipped :mad: :(

Apologies if I am not allowed to post this here but -
    SALE!

[mod snip]

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Sorry Dancing Queen, no advertising :)

• Advertisement

It's my birthday on Saturday and here's what my amazing boyfriend got me! (Yes, I was too impatient to wait until my actual birthday :o)

227694.jpg

I can't wait to try it on! :eek:

Twee. wrote: »
    Sorry Dancing Queen, no advertising :)

sorry about that :(

*behaves

suomi wrote: »
    It's my birthday on Saturday and here's what my amazing boyfriend got me! (Yes, I was too impatient to wait until my actual birthday :o)

I can't wait to try it on! :eek:

You are a lucky lady - pics please!

You are a lucky lady - pics please!

Yeah, I am :o The picture isn't great, it's too dark in here but oh well! I'm wearing a dark blue polish under it.

227714.jpg

It is fabulous isn't it?! You've a lovely nail bed :D
    also - have a great birthday!

It is fabulous isn't it?! You've a lovely nail bed :D
    also - have a great birthday!

Yeah, it's gorgeous. Makes me feel all glamorous knowing that there's real gold in it. :cool: I don't think anyone has ever complimented my nail bed before :p But thank you & thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Nails Inc Fitzroy Square over Warwick Way (both from the boards swap :)!)

IMG_20121108053118%2520p.m..jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

4AUDG.jpg
    9t7sS.jpg
    LlrD6.jpg

Nails Inc Baker St with an Inglot flakey coat. It's for an event this evening in the Shelbourne, wearing it with a long blue dress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

Nails Inc Baker St with an Inglot flakey coat. It's for an event this evening in the Shelbourne, wearing it with a long blue dress.

Which Inglot polish is that? Very pretty btw!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stargirl.gra

this is just gorgeous. I'd say the dress is beautiful if thisis anything to go by!

Advertisement