Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nail polish thread :) *Do Not Quote Pics!*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Seren_ wrote: »
    I really want that L'Oreal Confetti polish but can never find it on any stands! :( Where did yous find it?

I got it in my local pharmacy in the midlands! I think it's fairly new so it might be a while before it's stocked everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

Seren_ wrote: »
    I really want that L'Oreal Confetti polish but can never find it on any stands! :( Where did yous find it?

I got it in a local chemist as well, I had to try a few because it was sold out. Its on all the L'Oreal stands but its in demand. They have L'Oreal stands in bigger Tescos as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭kat.mac

3D Manicure from Penneys. I'm in loooove! Gonna get the other colours tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Currently wearing OPI Germanicure (Picture from Scrangie)

germanicure.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

kat.mac wrote: »
    3D Manicure from Penneys. I'm in loooove! Gonna get the other colours tomorrow.

Wow! Got to get this one - the colours are amazing

• Advertisement

My nails with Mavala polishes! From today's blog post

20130421_170825_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Currently designing a Nailpolish rack :) The boy is going to help me make it today so expect lots of pictures later :D Might put up a DIY post on the blog if everything goes successful.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭DeltaWhite

All inglot nail varnishes used in attached pic :)

Inspired by Monarch Butterfly!

DeltaWhite wrote: »

Serious props! I would never have the patience to do something like that... Or the skill!

Thank you very much! I love doing it, it's my little hobby :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Pretty!! I hope you've gone & registered for/tracked down your nail technician course :)

Barry M emerald green colour (quite possibly called 'Emerald' with China Glaze 'glistening snow' on my ring finger) Not sure about green polishes at all but I'm trying to make myself wear all the polishes I've bought that I like in the bottle but not on myself. Just so I don't feel like a total wastrel.

415ce9fd-d392-4606-af70-a898a6fbac4d_zps9dc4679d.jpg

(Framed by Porters 5 Forces of Competitive Strategy, because once your notes are in the same room as you ANYTHING you do is technically study)

I'm trying to make myself wear all the polishes I've bought that I like in the bottle but not on myself. Just so I don't feel like a total wastrel.

Know that feel, bro!

Pretty!! I hope you've gone & registered for/tracked down your nail technician course :)

I'm on it ;) so excited!! :D
    Ps love your nail colours :D

Finally finished :D:D

c1517214acda11e2a49722000aaa05c4_7.jpg

Cost came to less than €20 It really shows how much the online stores rip off consumers for the racks they sell. Can't wait to stock it up later :) Once I have my walls painted it's going to really stand out :D

OakeyDokey wrote: »

Cost came to less than €20 It really shows how much the online stores rip off consumers for the racks they sell. Can't wait to stock it up later :) Once I have my walls painted it's going to really stand out :D

Omg I LOVE IT!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Omg!!!!! How DID you do that?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

Reviewing the new Lac attack Spring Fling collection.

Lac Attack Garden party (1 coat) over Illamasqua Monogamous (2 coats)
    Lac+Attack+Garden+Party+Spring+Fling+collection+swatch+(5).JPG

Lac Attack Bunny poop (1 coat) over Barry m Papaya (2 coats)
    Lac+Attack+Bunny+Poop+Spring+Fling+collection+review.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

Lovely nails! But is it really called Bunny Poop? :P:D

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

OakeyDokey wrote: »

Amazeballs can i have it? :eek: or at least a link to how you made it? :). you have to post pics of it full!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

OakeyDokey that is so awesome!

Are you gonna do a tutorial? I'd love to see how you made it.

• Advertisement

One is full I still need to put up the polishes for the other one. I'm going to put together a tutorial with the boys help, lots of people asking me about it :) I love it and it matches the room.

La_Gordy wrote: »
    Omg!!!!! How DID you do that?!

Lots of patience :) in fairness it only took about 30 mins to do it :) my dad actually gave me the idea and I just tried it once and loved how it turned out :D there will be more butterfly styles soon :D

musical.x wrote: »
    <SNIP> DO NOT QUOTE PICS

Bunny Poop is amazing over Papaya - I love that combo!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 beepop

Vinta81 wrote: »
    This Essie one is nice; Your Hut or Mine

I love this colour, its beautiful

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

Lovely nails! But is it really called Bunny Poop? :P:D

Haha I know it's weird but that's the name :P

musical.x wrote: »

They look great - a LOT of glitter in the one coat! I hate when you get five pieces of glitter per coat, does my head in.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭cookiecakes

currently wearing Femme Fatale - Darkmoon Fortune over A-England Ophelia.
    I put Opehlia on first and it was so disappointing. I bought three different A-Englands and they all had amazing shimmer in the bottle but on the nail just looked blah..So annoying.. Loving Darkmoon Fortune over it though!!

037.jpg

picture from nailgunxs

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭pixysarah

3502tys.jpg

nails i did a few weeks ago, can't wait for college to be over so i can have pretty long nails again :D

2dkwjef.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

My nail polish is out of hand. It's at the stage now that when I want to paint my nails I have to close my eyes and randomly pick a polish otherwise I'd be all week trying to decide what to wear.

This evening in Dealz I picked up Sally Hansen's HD Polish in the colour 'Laser'. I justified this purchase as it's the only polish I have that THAT colour. :o

I think it'd be nice over a dark colour or maybe Barry M Indigo....I can't decide. First world problems. Fact.

• Advertisement

Toast4532 wrote: »
    First world problems. Fact.

May all your problems be that small!!! :D

Advertisement