Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nail polish thread :) *Do Not Quote Pics!*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Orlee wrote: »
    Oooh, Nay chance of another PM? Loving the Essie Smooth Sailing and Super Bossa Nova

Agus mise fresin? You should be getting a cut from them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Just bought:

DSC00019.JPG
    Barry M Spring Green

models%2Bown%2Bfeeling%2Bblue%2B-%2BCopy.JPG
    Models Own Feeling Blue

I got the Models Own Black Crackle as well (2 MO polishes for €10 in Boots (crackle is €9 by itself!))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

That Barry M green is gorgeous :) I need to pick up some Barry M soon :) I'll PM you all in a few mins :D

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

oooooooooh pm me too please :)

PM's Sent enjoy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Barry M - Raspberry! <3 it!! :D

img0320l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Asphyxia wrote: »
    PM's Sent enjoy
    Would you mind sending me one too? :D
    Jwacqui wrote: »

Really like that colour but it reminds me of my old school uniform :p

Just ordered China Glaze Eyes like Sapphires.
    China-Glaze-Eyes-Like-Sapphires-225x300.jpg
    Can't wait till it arrives! :D
    Ordered Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat as well.. anyone here used it? I've heard good things about it, hope it doesn't disappoint.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭corryworry

musical.x wrote: »
    thats is so unfair! i wish they would have at least mentioned which tesco stores didnt stock them so people wouldnt waste time and money going in to get them in a store that wasnt involved.
    Finally got my free nail inc. polishes today (from fabulous magazine), my mum was heading to Galway so got her to pick them up for me and they gave her two! :D
    And, I was the highest bidder on a nails inc. malibu collection this morning :D Can't wait
    $(KGrHqMOKpYE3uPKUN7kBODDjOo-uQ~~_12.JPG

Just put a bid in on one of those sets by Nails Inc they look so cool! I am painting my nails with Avon so I'll post a picture when I am finished :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Today I'm wearing NYC Perpetual Peony

Love the colour but it took a while to get right ... 3 coats

IMAG0425.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Audrey_L

Asphyxia wrote: »
    Yes no problem, they do OPI collections. I'm thinking of getting the Katy Perry Collection it's only 22.33 for the 5 polishes including the crackle black. That would be over a tenner on it's own :eek::eek: They have the OPI Pirates of the Carribean for 26.53 that's 7 polishes :eek: My money is going to be gone!!

I'm sorry to ask as well but could I also have the name? I really really want to get that Katy perry collection :D

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭corryworry

Jwacqui wrote: »
    Fab shade, really vampy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Sugarbomb

Audrey_L wrote: »
    I'm sorry to ask as well but could I also have the name? I really really want to get that Katy perry collection :D

Me too please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Stupid millies taking Laser...... just bought the OPI Katy Perry collection.... oops! :p

tomissex wrote: »
    Stupid millies taking Laser...... just bought the OPI Katy Perry collection.... oops! :p

Don't you just hate it when websites take laser! Goodbye savings :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stargirl.gra

Hi, first time posting here but can I just ask- everyone seems to have a lot of barry m polish. Is it good stuff? I'm an O.P.I and China Glaze fan myself :)

Hi, first time posting here but can I just ask- everyone seems to have a lot of barry m polish. Is it good stuff? I'm an O.P.I and China Glaze fan myself :)

Barry M is pretty good and it's not that expensive and usually on a two for one offer in Boots. I find that it's a creamy polish if that makes sense :rolleyes: Pretty good lasting time and applies well without streaks.

Really like that colour but it reminds me of my old school uniform :p

I had a black uniform! Thank god! :D
    corryworry wrote: »
    Fab shade, really vampy :)

Yeah I love it! Its a gorgeous red!

My nails where much longer but one broke!! :rolleyes:

Oooo just seen that!! I might have to order them too!!

On a side note! Love BriBrys vlogs! He's a sweet heart! He even subbed back to me! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Millies wouldn't take my laser, tried several times! You'd think that'd put me off, but..... (apologies in advance) www.beautyemporium.ie have China Glaze and OPI and delivery in Ireland per ORDER is only two euro.

My bank probably hate me.

• Advertisement

Oh god!! Why did I come back here and read that!!

I just went and ordered the following:

OPI Femme De Cirque Minis
    opifemmedecirque2011min.jpg

OPI Katy Perry Minis
    opikateperrymini.jpg

OPI Pirates of the Caribbean Minis
    opipiratesofthecaribbea.jpg

BUT!!! Its my birthday in 2 weeks so I got my brother to use his laser to buy them!! Win/Win!! Now he doesn't have to go shopping for a present!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

Just after doing my nails.

First pic of the greeny colour is NYC East Village
    2nd pic is Essence Colour and Go in Rock it, Baby with Flash
    3rd pic is without flash, its more of a purple colour than blue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Millies wouldn't take my laser, tried several times! You'd think that'd put me off, but..... (apologies in advance) www.beautyemporium.ie have China Glaze and OPI and delivery in Ireland per ORDER is only two euro.

My bank probably hate me.
    Is the beauty emporium legit though?

They are selling M.A.C and other top brands for very little compared to the likes or Arnotts, Brown Thomas etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Is the beauty emporium legit though?

They are selling M.A.C and other top brands for very little compared to the likes or Arnotts, Brown Thomas etc.

I have absolutely no idea, but I'm fairly familiar with OPI so I will let you know when they arrive :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I have absolutely no idea, but I'm fairly familiar with OPI so I will let you know when they arrive :)

Thank you so much :)

Couldn't wait so I spent €13 (I really talked myself into it!) on an Essie polish today ... Smoothe Sailing

essie+smooth+sailing.jpg

Can't wait to get home and try it out. It'll be my first Essie colour so I'm interested to see how it fares against the OPI as the brush is much smaller than I'm used to

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

Couldn't wait so I spent €13 (I really talked myself into it!) on an Essie polish today ... Smoothe Sailing

Can't wait to get home and try it out. It'll be my first Essie colour so I'm interested to see how it fares against the OPI as the brush is much smaller than I'm used to

Did you get this in Dublin city? I'd love to get this colour. Does anyone know where I can get it in Dublin, preferably in the city?

I got it in Revive on Dawson Street - they have the summer collection and lots more

Most good salons have Essie (and OPI) but I hate spending that much on polishes!

I wore Catrice Just Berried Today ... Love the colour but it didn't wear very well. There are purple streaks all over my files in work today!

IMAG0434.jpg

Off to try my Essie ... can't wait :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

I wore Catrice Just Berried Today ... Love the colour but it didn't wear very well. There are purple streaks all over my files in work today!
    Off to try my Essie ... can't wait :)
    i hate when that happens!!!:mad:

Advertisement