Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nail polish thread :) *Do Not Quote Pics!*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

^^^^^
    So dramatic :D I love it :)

Finally I got my China Glaze purple crackle polish! I ordered it and it smashed in the package so I ended up ordering it off different ebay user, it came all pretty and I'm going to try it now :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Firstly, excuse the dodgy application, I never seem to notice it until AFTER I take the pic.

nails2.jpg

That's Catrice in 380, Forget-Me-Not. It's the first glitter polish I've worn in ages, couldn't resist the colour!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

does anyone know where to buy Sinful colours polish in Seaweed? preferably online from a trusted site :)

Just PM'd you a few there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Asphyxia wrote: »
    Just PM'd you a few there :D
    Think you missed my request! :-P

• Advertisement

:confused::confused:

Was I meant to send you links?

What nailpolish were you looking for in particular?

Sorry :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Asphyxia wrote: »

:confused::confused:

Was I meant to send you links?

What nailpolish were you looking for in particular?

Sorry :pac:

Yep I asked you a few pages ago for the link to the cheap summer collections on eBay... I also asked you for another one a few weeks ago which you seemed to have missed too.. I can't remember exactly what it was for now but I'm guessing it was another eBay link.

Edit: just found the other request, it was for colour club polishes. I've actually heard since then that they're not that good so you can leave that one. Thanks :-)

Yep I asked you a few pages ago for the link to the cheap summer collections on eBay... I also asked you for another one a few weeks ago which you seemed to have missed too.. I can't remember exactly what it was for now but I'm guessing it was another eBay link.

Edit: just found the other request, it was for colour club polishes. I've actually heard since then that they're not that good so you can leave that one. Thanks :-)

Okay sorry :o From now on if I post a product I buy and you want the link just PM me haha!

BTW I actually like Color Club polishes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Firstly, excuse the dodgy application, I never seem to notice it until AFTER I take the pic.

That's Catrice in 380, Forget-Me-Not. It's the first glitter polish I've worn in ages, couldn't resist the colour!

I have that colour too Shanna.....it's absolutely gorgeous! I love the shimmer on it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭lil-ms-vodka

musical.x wrote: »
    does anyone know where to buy Sinful colours polish in Seaweed? preferably online from a trusted site :)

Hi, can you PM me the site for Sinful Colours too, love the polish but can't get it here, thanks:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Latest purchases ...

Essence Blue Ray Catrice Am I Blue or Green / Miss Piggy Reloaded/ Let's Mauve On and Essence Gagalectric

IMAG0467.jpg

Hi, can you PM me the site for Sinful Colours too, love the polish but can't get it here, thanks:)

Sent :D Enjoy :)

Does anyone have any Zoya? Are they any good? I've an aunt coming over from the states later in the month so I'm sending her a list of stuff to get :)

Wearing Catrice Let's Mauve On
    IMAG0469.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Audrey_L

Orlee wrote: »
    Does anyone have any Zoya? Are they any good? I've an aunt coming over from the states later in the month so I'm sending her a list of stuff to get :)

Wearing Catrice Let's Mauve On

Ohh that catrice is lovely, i really need to buy some more of those polishes! I dont own a zoya but I have heard they are great, good application and lasting etc. They do some really nice matte colours too!

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭SATSUMA

Help i used the catrice red polish without an undercoat (it was fab) but now my nails are really really stained and i cant get it off! I cant wear colour to work.

Any ideas?

SATSUMA wrote: »
    Help i used the catrice red polish without an undercoat (it was fab) but now my nails are really really stained and i cant get it off! I cant wear colour to work.

Any ideas?

Ok if you have a nail buffer get buffing! If not then try some lemon juice if you have it. Just soak fingers in it. That or put on some clear nail polish and remove with remover a couple of times! Hopefully one of these methods will work!!

I have that colour too Shanna.....it's absolutely gorgeous! I love the shimmer on it! :)

I love it too Squeakyduck, it's really hard to capture the colour in a photograph but it's a gorgeous consistency, not rough like some glitters. Have to say, I'm very impressed with Catrice, for less than €3 a bottle the quality is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

today's nails, orly (can't remember the name) with opi top coat:

nails-3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

So jealous of everyones gorgeous Catrice polishes! Does anyone know where/if they're available in Galway?

So jealous of everyones gorgeous Catrice polishes! Does anyone know where/if they're available in Galway?

Beaut.ie did a post a while back and asked people to post any locations they saw Catrice in, here's the link to the post: http://beaut.ie/blog/2010/beaut-ie-investigates-catrice-stockists-in-ireland/ Hope you find it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Dunnes briarhill and sweeny pharmacy clybaun rd stock catrice in Galway :)

Right, here's my little collection - missing from pic is my Barry M Grafitti Nails because I couldn't find it :)

0001polishcollection.jpg

Pic 1: Top Row: Essence: Black & White LE Top Coat in Make Me Holo, Black & White LE in White Hype, Must-Have, Purple Diamond, Silver Glitter (label missing), The One and Only, Fatal, Watch Out. Bottom Row: Metallics Metal Battle, Metallics Copper Rulez, Underwater, Sundancer, Space Queen.

Pic 2: Top Row: W7 Blue Diamonds, Gold Dazzle, Blue Glitter (label missing), Spearmint. Bottom Row: OPI Barefoot in Barcelona, W7 Sheer Pink, W7 Snow White, W7 Sugar Mice.

Pic 3: Top Row: Essence Quick Dry Top Coat, Natural Collection Crystal Clear, 3 Unknown French Manicure Polishes. Bottom Row: Rimmel Nail Whitener, Unknown Glow-in-the-Dark Polish, Essie Pink Glove Service, Essie Blanc, Natural Collection Nail Tip Whitener.

Pic 4: Top Row: Catrice Forget-Me-Not, I Wear My Sunglasses at Night, It Blue My Mind, LE Spiced Bronze, LE Miracle Heaven, Unknown (label missing). Bottom Row: Be My Millionaire, Matte Pebble Beach, Plum Play With Me, I Sea You, Lost in Mud.

Pic 5: Top Row: NYC Gramercy Glitz, Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream, Barry M Red Glitter, Barry M Indigo, Gosh Lambada, Gosh Gold, No7 Milan, Unknown french manicure polish. Bottom Row: Missguided Misschevious, China Glaze Outta Bounds, Rimmel Black Cab, Rimmel Blue Me Away, Rimmel Sky High, Rimmel Be a Star, Claire's Matt unnamed.

All my polishes live in that little hat-box style case that came with some bubble bath at Christmas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Nails Inc Lexington Street :D Absolutely love it :D

Nails+Inc+Lexington+Street+1.jpg

Nails+Inc+Lexington+Street+3.jpg

Close up of the glitter, you can see it has a green shimmer :D

Nails+Inc+Lexington+Street+4.jpg

Finally, the bottle, you can kinda see the green shimmer on this too, but its more visible in reality that in the photos :D

Nails+Inc+Lexington+Street+5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Essie - Aruba Blue. This is not a great photo but it gives a good indication of how metallic the colour is, almost like Blixz nails.

5927851350_cd0506e0bd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stargirl.gra

today's nails, orly (can't remember the name) with opi top coat:

How did you domthe stars. Is it like a stencil or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭pencilsharp

Essie - Aruba Blue. This is not a great photo but it gives a good indication of how metallic the colour is, almost like Blixz nails

Thats a lovely colour, I love royal blue

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

How did you do the stars. Is it like a stencil or something?

yeah a little stencil sticker thing I got with some nail art pens but I used the nail varnish instead of the pen with it :D

Sorry if the image is big again but this is my nails today. A base colour of models own, magenta pearl. On the ring finger and index i have sinful, torment and on the middle finger and pinkie i have OPI teenage dreams! Loving the glitters but will hate the removal.....

IMG_1052.JPG

Essence Where is the party?

Not my nails - I just couldn't capture the different shades on my camera

es-lilac-witp_nubar_pf_01.jpg

• Advertisement

Orlee wrote: »
    Essence Where is the party?

Not my nails - I just couldn't capture the different shades on my camera

Really nice colour but was really hoping it would actually be some sort of holographic colour! Still may buy it, it is very nice :)

Advertisement