Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nail polish thread :) *Do Not Quote Pics!*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

Just got this Illamasqua Nail Varnish in "Poke" on ASOS for £6.50:D

Illamasqua Nail Varnish - £6.50
    omg thats cheap!!! i love their colours but they are usually like 15€ :eek:
    its a really nice colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Received this from my pal for Christmas :)

sweet-feet.jpg

It includes these polishes:

Blandford St
    6532245477_79c3671132.jpg

Lancaster Gate
    6532246109_d0c5349dbb.jpg

Duke of York Place
    6532173683_3a26cf9757.jpg

:p
    Received this from my pal for Christmas :)

It includes these polishes:

Blandford St

Lancaster Gate

Duke of York Place
    can i have your friend? please! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭sunshine rose

Wearing butter london's The Black Knight today, love it!

DSCN9557.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

IMAG0096.jpg?t=1324330922

Photo doesn't do it justice. Angelica "Atomic" and Angelica "Bedazzled" 2.75 in Penneys. I did a layer of Atomic which is greeny/yellowy glitter, a layer of Bedazzled which is blue/red glitter and then another layer of Atomic. Looks like fairy lights :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Wearing butter london's The Black Knight today, love it!

Where did you get that polish sunshine rose? None of the usual online shops I check have it and the Butter London site doesn't ship to Ireland :( want it so much, it's so pretty!!

musical.x wrote: »
    omg thats cheap!!! i love their colours but they are usually like 15 :eek:
    its a really nice colour.

Asos often sell Illamasqua polish quite cheap! I've bought most of my Illamasqua stuff from there when it's on sale :D does be like half the normal price sometimes!

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

Avoca Handweavers stock Butter London polish ;)

Where did you get that polish sunshine rose? None of the usual online shops I check have it and the Butter London site doesn't ship to Ireland :( want it so much, it's so pretty!!

I actually was able to buy it off the butter London site, I changed it to the UK version and Republic of Ireland actually came up in the drop down section of the shipping address form (I actually missed it the first time because it's just in amongst all the Uk counties)

If you're in Dublin, I believe House of Fraser sell it as well. I don't live in Dublin so I'm not 100% certain but maybe somebody else can verify:)

I wore Illamasqua's Load again today. I adore this colour, it's cream and just gives such a clean finish.

DSCN9432.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Sugarbomb

www.beautymatters.ie sell Butter London.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

leighton denny's diamond diva with an "accent nail" ;)

nails-10.jpg

I actually was able to buy it off the butter London site, I changed it to the UK version and Republic of Ireland actually came up in the drop down section of the shipping address form (I actually missed it the first time because it's just in amongst all the Uk counties)

If you're in Dublin, I believe House of Fraser sell it as well. I don't live in Dublin so I'm not 100% certain but maybe somebody else can verify:)

Thanks for letting me know that about the website! When I saw the counties I just assumed Ireland wouldn't be there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

I've started doing Biosculpture nails - LOVE THEM! These are my own nails in No 19 Pillar box Red.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7013/6518543505_b32e02fe8b.jpg

Fab - tried finding somewhere to get biosculpture done for Christmas but had no luck... pleeease say you are in Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

img0109ef.jpg

Christmas nails :D:D

Denisejcc wrote: »

i love the fact you used the christmas tree in the background :D
    is that glitter from OPI? its very pretty :)

i love the fact you used the christmas tree in the background :D
    is that glitter from OPI? its very pretty :)
    Ha ha thanks! Yeah just kind of happened that way :)
    It's mrs Olearys BBQ by OPI with some random glitter from Claire's on top :)

i love that polish!! i remember seeing it ages ago and then i forgot about it :rolleyes: typical :P

i love that polish!! i remember seeing it ages ago and then i forgot about it :rolleyes: typical :P

Yeah it's a nice one alright I've wanted a deep red colour for ages. You never know what you'd see in the sales :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

OPI Muppets Collection - Gone Gonzo over OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui

IMAG0780.jpg

So sparkly!

• Advertisement

TK Maxx are selling sets of 3 OPI polishes for 17 euro :D They have Nails Inc polish sets too.

Fab - tried finding somewhere to get biosculpture done for Christmas but had no luck... pleeease say you are in Dublin!

Yep I'm in Dublin! I only have a handful of colours as I'm just starting out but if you want a mani PM me :D:pac:

Biosculpture in No. 10 Pinotage

6567350079_1a8358b080.jpg

Happy Christmas everyone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Christmas nails :)

christmasnails.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saorenza

Got two nail polishes from my brother for Christmas - Nails Inc Pallmall and Warwick Way.

http://www.nailsinc.com/nailpolish/pall-mall-polish/356/

http://www.nailsinc.com/nailpolish/warwick-way-polish/876/

I am wearing the Pallmall now - it is nice and subtle. I was thrilled with both colours - I wear a lot of turquoise which is why he got Warwick Way. He wanted to get me a set but they were sold out - he is very sweet.

My mother got me Avon Golden Dream -
    http://bibasbeautycorner.blogspot.com/2010/05/swatch-avon-golden-dream.html (not my blog)

This will be nice over other varnishes, and I don't have a gold glitter right now.

And I got myself this on Christmas Eve -
    http://www.catrice.eu/pt/edicoes-limitadas/big-city-life/detail/product/ultimate-nail-lacquer-04.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

OPI Rainbow Connection over a illamasqua neon pink. It looks shiny here but I have Essence matt topcoat over the top & it's lovely & matt. Quite love matt glitter nails

nails3-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stargirl.gra

This weeks nails - https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/148741/186515.jpg

My mother got me the mini femme du cirque collection by opi for xmas and some mini opi top coats and nail strengtheners. Also Diva of Geneva from opi' swiss collection - https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/148741/186516.jpg .looks redish in the pic but it's more a shimmery purple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Wearing Estée Lauder Metallic Sage since Tuesday night, love the colour, it's an unusual colour, very pretty.

Estee-Lauder-Metallic-Sage-Swatch.jpg

Photo from Vampy Varnish

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭suomi

I'm wearing Golden Green from Models Own Beetlejuice collection. Such a gorgeous colour!

9265821.jpg
    001769265817.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stargirl.gra

Wearing Estée Lauder Metallic Sage since Tuesday night, love the colour, it's an unusual colour, very pretty.

This is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was it expensive?

Advertisement