Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cow & gate ready to feed bottles

• 08-06-2011 3:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭

Does anyone know where you can buy these ready to feed bottles of cow & gate? I'm only looking for a few to start us off over the first day or two.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 Desailly

As far as I know some of the shops in the maternity hospitals actually sell them themselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I know the Coombe sold trays of them, think it was 24 in a tray...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35 Loonie

Holles Street also sells them in the shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

And in the Rotunda...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

I no our Tesco in Celbridge did sell them, if u can't get them I got the small cartons for the first week or two and all i had to do then was sterlise bottles, which wasn't to bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

As far as I'm aware, they sell the ready made cartons in all major supermarkets.

I buy my 20 month old the 1+ Cow & Gate growing up milk in Tesco and they stock all the ready made formulas there - just sterelise your bottles at home and away you go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭Queen of Sheebs

Thanks for all you replies. Anyone any ideas where they can be bought in the West? I'm based in Galway. No major issue as i can get my husband to pick them up in Dublin but just thought it would give me something to do besides cleaning in the next 2 weeks!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Swizzles

Have you had yer lo yet?If not i wouldnt buy too much ..Just incase babs wont take to it and you need to change formula..It would be handy to know where they are incase though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Child prob off the bottles by now

Advertisement