Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goats Don't Shave comeback 2011

Options
  • 08-06-2011 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

I think I heard something on Highland that the original Goats Don’t Shave are playing a comeback concert in the Clanree in Letterkenny sometime during the summer. I also see that they are playing a pre-Mary from Dungloe concert on Sat 9th July, Ionad Spoirt na Rosann. I would have though that the Goats making a comeback would have been big news but obviously it's not. I wonder is it all the original band members?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Yeah their playing at the clanree on the 12th July. Great band and a fairly unique (at the time) irish/rock style that was always best heard live.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,299 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

ive seen pat gallagher play quite a few times over the past 5 years...an excellent musician.
    would still be a treat to see them

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭cosanostra

They are also playing at a music festival in gweedore on the 17th of july and at the mary from dungloe festival! great to see them back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheBuilder

cosanostra wrote: »
    They are also playing at a music festival in gweedore on the 17th of july and at the mary from dungloe festival! great to see them back

Its actually a couple of weeks before the MFD, 9th July I think it is, €15 a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 maoidh

They're playing on Sunday night at Seaview hotel as part of the Feile Earthcore.

• Advertisement
Advertisement