Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blaas outside waterford city?

Options
  • 08-06-2011 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if you can get blaas outside waterford city.

I live near carrick on suir, always mean to bring some blaas up to Dublin with me but I always forget. Twould be great if I could find out somewhere that actually sells them outside the city....

Cheers

SD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

If you do, please report them to the nearest Waterford Garda Station for cross-county trafficking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

You can get them in,Kilmacow,New Ross,Slieverue,Portlaw,Kilmeaden,Tramore,and im not to sure but i think a shop in Carrickbeg does them.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 PJMG

Barron's Bakery in Cappoquin supply most of the bigger supermarkets in West Waterford

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

A lot of the blaas sold in Waterford city actually come from Harney's Kilmacow.

dayshah wrote: »

They used to,but not so much anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

PJMG wrote: »
    Barron's Bakery in Cappoquin supply most of the bigger supermarkets in West Waterford

And the Bialann Cafe in Dungarvan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Thanks for the suggestions guys! Might try and smuggle some up to Dublin the next time I'm home, and also find some proper red lead! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Branch

dayshah wrote: »

Actually where in Waterford city can you get them? I'm not from there but when I visit I shop in the supermarkets and I doubt they stock them. When I visit I usually stay in the hospital direction...any shops there?

Branch wrote: »
    Actually where in Waterford city can you get them? I'm not from there but when I visit I shop in the supermarkets and I doubt they stock them. When I visit I usually stay in the hospital direction...any shops there?

Tesco Ardkeen have blaas in the bread aisle,and every shop/garage on the way to the hospital have blaas,every shop in Waterford City has blaas.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Even river island???

No seriously.

I'm from Dungarvan, and I've never known the Bialann to have blaas in stock?

• Advertisement

eeloe wrote: »
    Even river island???

Yes river island has blaas,but they are of the female variety :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

She's got boobs like two lovely blaas!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

Are blaas different from the fresh soft rolls that Superquinn does?

Are blaas different from the fresh soft rolls that Superquinn does?

Yes they are,very different.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

Yes they are,very different.

Sure g'wan and post me one. :)

Sure g'wan and post me one. :)

It would take to long,blaas are best eaten before 12 o' clock :)

Advertisement