Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sally Morgan Coming to Dublin

Options
  • 08-06-2011 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

I watch Sally on tele and i think she is genuine anyway she is coming over in September and i just booked tickets, Is anyone else going ? Very interested to see what happens on the night :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

Out of curiosity how much are her tickets??:)

I was looking and Alison Dubois is coming to Dublin in October on her book tour and her tickets are about €80, which seems a bit steep. Just wondering is it common for them to be that much? :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭lil_tuts

sambuka41 wrote: »
    Out of curiosity how much are her tickets??:)

I was looking and Alison Dubois is coming to Dublin in October on her book tour and her tickets are about €80, which seems a bit steep. Just wondering is it common for them to be that much? :confused::confused:

Sally is only 35.00 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

Oh good thats a bit more like it!! I thought Alison was a bit expensive. Thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭hilloftara

did you see on you tube, alison dubois housewives of beverly hills ,worth watching

Advertisement