Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Fantasy Manager

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Round 3 is getting set up on the off-site at the mo. Only 2 places left.

Also, Round 2 is a deadlock, so, um, if anybody wants to go through the teams and cast a vote for either mouseonfire or Fetch, well that'd be swell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Fewcifur wrote: »

Also, Round 2 is a deadlock, so, um, if anybody wants to go through the teams and cast a vote for either mouseonfire or Fetch, well that'd be swell.

i thought you had a deciding vote in a deadlock? i just want to make you get off the fence hah!

i thought you had a deciding vote in a deadlock? i just want to make you get off the fence hah!

Well that's the way it was going to work, but then I got distracted and it was no longer a deadlock, but I voted and made it a deadlock... because if I had voted back on Monday night Fetch would have won, so, didn't think it was fair to keep schtumm and let Mouse win due to my lack of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

Well that's the way it was going to work, but then I got distracted and it was no longer a deadlock, but I voted and made it a deadlock... because if I had voted back on Monday night Fetch would have won, so, didn't think it was fair to keep schtumm and let Mouse win due to my lack of time.

Still need a vote? I'll have a look later if you do...

crisco10 wrote: »
    Still need a vote? I'll have a look later if you do...

Think so, wasn't on it over the aul banker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

Think so, wasn't on it over the aul banker

Voted for fetch last night!!

So two managers needed to kick off round 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

So two managers needed to kick off round 3.

I'll give it a go.

corny wrote: »
    I'll give it a go.

Cool, drop the aul name in over at the off-site, and then we await just one more.

Advertisement