Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed

Options
  • 08-06-2011 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭

Ok, im on vodafone payg, I top up by €20 per month and get unlimited calls and texts to any network,Im also charged to access my mailbox.

Iv heard that meteor is offering top up by 20 per month and they will give you another 20 per month call credit and unlimited texts to any network also free internet access. Question is how long will this last? if its true.

Im a bit confused by it all as vodafone are now offering free internet access for the summer i think.

Now phones are not my strong point but i could do with the internet access only to check my mail when on the go.

Whats the best option for me i dont want to go on contract if in can avoid it.

All help would be great as it's doing my head in, have tried to call meteor from my handset but it wont allow it?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Go contract, it is actually cheaper. You can get sim-only contracts that have no "lock-in", you can quit at any time. The only reason not to have contract is if you are a drug dealer and you are concerned about having name associated with number.

For example: meteor billpay lite = e10/month (free network calls). You can then buy a data addon or whatever and use internet. Other carriers have similar offers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭banjacksed

srsly78 wrote: »
    Go contract, it is actually cheaper. You can get sim-only contracts that have no "lock-in", you can quit at any time. The only reason not to have contract is if you are a drug dealer and you are concerned about having name associated with number.

For example: meteor billpay lite = e10/month (free network calls). You can then buy a data addon or whatever and use internet. Other carriers have similar offers.

Whats a sim only contract? sorry if im in the dark ages, I thought contrat is for 12 or 18 months

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭banjacksed

Ok, il have a look on their sites and see if i can make sense out of it,

Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Advertisement
Advertisement