Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closing Account - cannot get in contact.

Options
  • 08-06-2011 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi,

I am trying to close my account - as I have moved out of my apartment, however when i ring the number shown on the website (1850 372 372) an eircom message tells me the number is not in service. I sent an email to ESB last week about this but have received no reply.

Is there another number i should be calling to close my account?

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi puca mor,

That number is correct all right. Some phones cannot dial 1850/1890 numbers - whether that would be of relevance?

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 25 puca mor

Thanks Una, must be a problem with the phones then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi again puca mor,

If you send me details of the account by private message, we can have a look at it for you tomorrow morning.

Just to advise, for data protection reasons, we can only speak to the named account-holder.

Alternatively, the non 1850 number for Customer Service (open until 8pm) is 018529534.

And here is a section on our website that you might find useful.

Regards :)
    Una

Advertisement