Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Few Ideas For friends 30th

Options
  • 08-06-2011 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just pondering I am heading to Dublin next month for a great friends birthday party. And well the plan so far is to go for an early dinner and then see what happens.. I was half thinking of the stripper but she has said a big no no.... Although haha one the next morning might be good anyone know of any good strippers please let me know if ye do.

And would anyone have any tips for some good things to do to make the evenign more fun im not from Dublin so im not in the loop as such. I was kinda looking at the partybus but then im sure we dont what to be stuck on the bus for the night...Any suggestions more than welcome thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Thanks for all the help you've been great not....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,691 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Sorry Milly33! There had been a huge amount of 30th venue requests over the last few months and I guess everyone is letting everyone else to the answering. I don't know of any strippers, you shouldn't really need one if your are on the pull. You will get great deals for an early dinner, what are you in to? My advice (as usual) would be market bar, lively, good cheap food, good wines and beers and slap bang in the middle. Koh do good cocktails and food too, but it's Asian, some people are fussy. Get back with what you are in to and someone will come up with something.

I'm not sure about nighttime stuff aside from the usual. Most bus/coast/water/tour/cycle/adventure stuff is during the day with some apres activity in town afterwards.

Advertisement