Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€25k invested in prize bonds

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 newtonjo

Cannot see a category for winners for ROW/UK   can people no longer hold them outside Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Mormegil

newtonjo wrote: »
    Cannot see a category for winners for ROW/UK   can people no longer hold them outside Ireland?

An alphabetical search of the latest winners brings up winners in Australia at the top of the list so you can still own/win in the RoW.

Just checked, you can select Global in the location dropdown menu.

One of the €1000 prizes was won in Greece.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,856 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

€50 for us this week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭PB2018

Winnings on 1st June 2018: €0
    Last win on 10th November 2017: €50
    Weeks since last win: 29
    €134k invested in prize bonds since July 2017
    Win ratio: 5 wins in 48 weeks (11%)
    2017 (Jul-Dec): 5 x €50 = €250
    2018 (Jan-date): 0 x €0 = €0

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭dosebier

Hi All,
    no winner for me as usual, but i have a small holding.
    Not liking the new layoutl, thought they might have thrown in some extra info while revamping it,
    The map is there but you have to click on the tab.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,937 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

€50, first since April, I deserved it as compensation for navigating that hideous new layout.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Sligo Quay

Thargor wrote: »
    hideous new layout.

You said it, fixing something that's not broken, oh and I don't think I won anything, zero since last September.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,023 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

€50 for me today from a 10K block that last won in August 2017.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Okon

I deserved it as compensation for navigating that hideous new layout.

Yeah, the horrible new website is style over substance. I wonder if we'll see any new features added in time? I'd be disappointed if 'that's it' ...

Mormegil wrote: »
    An alphabetical search of the latest winners brings up winners in Australia at the top of the list so you can still own/win in the RoW.

Just checked, you can select Global in the location dropdown menu.

One of the €1000 prizes was won in Greece.

Greece features a lot more regularly than other similar population countries in Europe.

04 May €50 ZH812891
    11 May €50 ZH781182
    25 May €50 ZH800305
    01 June €1,000 ZH816762

I you have money you get money.

• Advertisement

Okon wrote: »
    Yeah, the horrible new website is style over substance. I wonder if we'll see any new features added in time? I'd be disappointed if 'that's it' ...
    It feels like its barely holding together, like a bad skin or theme has been overlaid over it. Theres no record of your past wins on the You Won €50 page now either, probably didnt want people having an easy reminder of how crappy the returns are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

It feels like its barely holding together, like a bad skin or theme has been overlaid over it. Theres no record of your past wins on the You Won €50 page now either, probably didnt want people having an easy reminder of how crappy the returns are.
    More like anything state run is a mess as they contract out to god knows who and have to fill in 27 reports before anything gets done :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭MurDawg

Can you register online? Or do I need to post an application form?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭John arse

New member here, have over 130k in bonds haven't won anything since January . pathetic really might cash them all in in protest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

This is incredible :(:(:(:(:(

I don't usually use bad language but f*** this.

John arse wrote: »
    New member here, have over 130k in bonds haven't won anything since January.

Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Andrew Flexing

€50 again. I have had a good last 6 weeks or so.

Good luck to all checking today!

my URBAN EXPLORATION YouTube channel: https://www.facebook.com/ASMRurbanexploration/

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭PB2018

The 29 week losing run has finally come to an end!

Winnings on 8th June 2018: €50
    Previous/last win on 10th November 2017: €50
    Weeks since last win: 0
    €134k invested in prize bonds since July 2017
    Win ratio: 6 wins in 49 weeks (11%)
    2017 (Jul-Dec): 5 x €50 = €250
    2018 (Jan-date): 1 x €50 = €50

• Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

well done - delighted for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Sligo Quay

John arse wrote: »
    New member here, have over 130k in bonds haven't won anything since January . pathetic really might cash them all in in protest.

Welcome to the forum, you'll get use to disappointment, nothing for me today, last win 22nd September 2018 €50euro.

• Advertisement

Nothing for us this week :(

PB2018 wrote: »
    The 29 week losing run has finally come to an end!
    Boo!

No longer one of us! :pac:

Sligo Quay wrote: »
    Welcome to the forum, you'll get use to disappointment, nothing for me today, last win 22nd September 2018 €50euro.
    Future wishful thinking :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Stupid question but i cant seem to figure out how you search your prize bonds on the new website, i created a prize bond tracker account and it says i have no saved prize bonds but when i go to add my bonds it says i already have them saved. **** new website, any help much appreciated.

Two €50's for me today. After a 26 week run with no wins, that makes five in the last ten weeks.

08 Jun 2018
    Prize Bond Number Value of Prize

MC933041€50
    MC936329€50

A couple of things I noticed today. Two ZH bonds won €1,000. Another ZH won €1,000 last week. The person in Kildare who owns most of the SL bonds won ten €50's today.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭pbwinner

Winnings on 8th June 2018: €0
    Last win 29th September 2017: €50
    Total winnings on €25k from Feb 2011 to date: €2500
    2011: €75 x 4 €300
    2012: €75 x 6 €450
    2013: €50 x 12 €600
    2014: €50 x 9 €450
    2015: €50 x 5 €250
    2016: €50 x 5 €250
    2017: €50 x 4 €200
    2018: €0

That piece of crap of a new website told me Id won again yesterday the 8th but when I actually check a time span for the last month up to today it only lists my win last week on Friday the 1st of June so I dont know if it was a glitch or not, on the old website I could just look at the list of wins but of course they had to get rid of that feature...

That piece of crap of a new website told me Id won again yesterday the 8th but when I actually check a time span for the last month up to today it only lists my win last week on Friday the 1st of June so I dont know if it was a glitch or not, on the old website I could just look at the list of wins but of course they had to get rid of that feature...

This happened to me too, but then it showed up as. Othing so I assumed it was nothing. Maybe a surprise cheque will arrive.

Cork Lass wrote: »
    Maybe a surprise cheque will arrive.

This is always my hope... I rarely check my numbers on the website. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

50 euro for me. Yippee!

Advertisement