Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ironing serive with Collection & Delivery?

Options
  • 08-06-2011 5:54pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I hate ironing and I have a massive pile of work shirts i'd love someone else to do. Anyone know someone who does it? I found a few places online but they are silly expensive really. I'd prefer to pay a random punter than a company really! Based in south east dublin. cheers

Comments

My friend uses someone in loughlinstown. Would that be close enough to you? I can get her number if it suits.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Thanks I actually found somewhere today, near the church on temple road in blackrock - €1 a short and free collection and delivery!

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

I feel your pain!

Advertisement